Thread: Round 61 stats
View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2015, 11:58   #29
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Round 61 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I have to say thanks to M0rph for giving his insight to the roiding fleets.
With the exception of Etd Fi and Cath Bs fleet (cath de is a big improvement but is weak v ingal bs/cr fleets), team ups with cross race attacks required to cover weaknesses (for example zik/xan frig ter/xan cr fleets etc)

Co fleets are still broken imo (too easy for a good DC to stop)

I have to ask for M0rph's expectation of possible alliance strategies.
co is probably the weakest of all roiding fleets - followed by DE - though DE 1) has emp to be able to land everything if not outflaked and 2) their teammate can fake - so not too weak overall in my eyes

some attack fleet has to be weaker then others, cant have em all be awesome - the combat engine does not allow that

for alliance strategies i am unsure what i should post
there is quite a lot possibilities
cr/bs both are very strong in attack - there wont be the flaking options like in isils r60 stats to cover those fleets
fi is fast and strong
fr also hard to stop until xans have cr at least
then the de combo - which offers a lot of good ships defensively - so a very good choice for beeing more focussed on defence
at last co attack fleets who will probably just be a second grade attack fleet for most - but thats pretty much my intention with this set like i stated above

tbh for my own alliance - id recommend looking at universal distribution of races before picking
the same set can work totally diffrent in 2 universes with totally diffrent racial distribution

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote