Thread: Round 61 stats
View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2015, 06:21   #19
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice
Re: Round 61 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
Having a look at the stats as they stand ... they look decent but you have to take into consideration of playing options in 3 phases ... early - mid - end round.

Also you need to take into account for each roiding fleet on how a DC would defuse an attack and with the current fleets I would say there is too many roiding ships that fire on each other like co on co, fr on fr and cr on cr, and bs on bs for non emp ships (at least they arent t1) only takes 1-2 fleets to crash for roids.

To compensate for defense tolerance I would suggest the following changes to make the fleets more competitive.... after all who likes crashing for roids

Terran

Harpy change to init 7 and t1 co and t2 fi. Armour 550a/c ish and damage 300-320 d/c
Phoenix change to t1 fi no t2 and init 6
Sylph no change
Scrap Pegasus
Syren increase of armour to 500-550 a/c
Hydra no t2
Dragon t1 cr t2 de armour increase to 550 a/c ish

Cath
Mantis change to de class t1 cr t2 bs emp init 3 (init 2 is still ok)

Xan
phantom init 7 cloaked t1 fi t2 co (balance ship costs to equal metal crystal eonium)
Banshee remove t3 increase armour slightly
Bomber init 5
Ghost remove t2 fr
fireblade change t1 to cr and t2 bs
Wraith remove t2 cr.

Zik
Ravager remove t2 co
Buccaneer remove t3 de
Pirate change to t1 de t2 cr

Etd
Avenger remove t3 fr

Analysis of each Roiding fleet.

Terran
Ter Co (as they stand) just takes 1-2 fleets of Ravagers and Phoenix to force a recall
Ter Co (with the above changes) only beetle is 0 loss def but it is emp = no losses. Ally defence eta (hulls 1 class)
harpy(fires after), phantom(fires after), cutlass (fires after) Creditor (fires before but emp)
Ingal defence options (hulls 2 class) bombers fire first, thief and avengers fire after.

Summary Ter co as they stand is hard to land without crashing for roids only realistic targets would be small caths and etd.
With the changes they can roid all but hulls 2 xans

Ter Cr (as they stand) just takes 1-2 fleets of Hydra and wraith to force a recall.
Ter Cr (with the above changes) No 0 loss defence,
Ally defence eta -1 (hulls2 class) Scarab and mantis (emp but fire before) Fireblade and baliff (fire after)
Ally defence eta 0 (hulls3 class) Tarantula (emp but fires before) Rogue (fires before) investor and dragon (fires after)

Summary... Ter Cr as it stands is a decent fleet but too easy to defend but with the changes its only really open to rogue defence.

Cathaar
Cath De (as they stand) good for hitting frig planets but too easy to emp flak with frig defence so open to bs/cr def ships ingal needs an additional ship
Cath De (with the above changes) compensates for having the mantis as a de ship to emp cr ships.
Alliance eta 0 (hulls2 class) viper (same init emp) Ghost (fires after) Clipper (fires after) Avenger (fires after)
Ingal defence options (hulls 3 class) Roach (same init emp) Illuminator (fires before emp) Syren, wraith, Pirate, Investor (fire after)

Cath Bs (as they stand) really good roiding fleet with scope for capping other bs ships from the widdow in the de fleet
Cath BS (with the changes) as above but pirates can no longer be used in defence. mantis is an additional defence ship that is ally eta -1 (hulls 2 class)

Summary... with the changes it would make the fleet more viable.

Xandathrii
Xan fr (as they stand) only good for roiding ziks and etd but too easy to defend against due to slow init bombers and frig defence
Xan fr (with the above changes) a really good roiding fleet where only emp fires before it and should encourage more players to consider xan as xan frig can potentally roid all races.

Summary... with the changes it would become a great solo roiding fleet (option zik fr team up for better % of landing)

Xan Cr (as they stand) only takes 1-2 fleets of hydra and wraiths to force a recall.
Xan Cr (with the changes) fires after emp class defence, Rogue fire before it, Dragon and investor fires after it.

Zikonian
Zik co (as they stand) very hard to land an attack without losses only real option is smaller caths but only needs 1-2 def fleets to cover
Zik co (with the changes) can roid terrans, caths and other ziks

Summary with the changes zik co become a decent roiding option and can also solo on most races.

Zik frig (as they stand) its is a rather weak roiding fleet and is likely to be used in team ups / defence
Zik frig (with the changes) less open to defence but is still weak would need to cap some other frig to compensate for it.

Zik bs (as they stand) decent fleet but is imo too open to de class defence and would need to cap cath bs or team up.
Zik bs (with teh changes) less open to zik bs defence, Tarantula are 0 loss defence but they are emp.

Eitraides
Etd fi (as they stand) good fleet especially if you can cap non emp fi ships, can potentally roid all races
Etd fi (with the changes) just pretty much the same

Etd de (as they stand) cant roid ziks as they stand due to Buccaneer being 0 loss defence (even though it is t3)
Etd de (with the changes) can now roid ziks aswell as other etd and caths with low anti de open to Ghost defence and ingal syren and wraith defence.

Alliance options... with the changes you could go co or bs, possibly cr and de ... all xan fr is the best offensive option but defense wise more open than other set ups.
First of all thanks for putting that much effort in analyzing and suggestioning - i absolutely agree on the same class firing and am looking to remove it

the suggested changes are good i think, but i have to edit them in on paper to see the overall effects
i am not sure if i want to give xan fr the init advantage you suggest though

i got vacation from today on, so will have some time to spent on all this finally

"Itīs not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote