View Single Post
Unread 5 Aug 2005, 07:50   #6
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Dynamic salvage - a way to retain players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
Yes I know what I suggested about attacking might be stupid, but I also agreed it was a bad idea. However, most new players lose their fleets on poor attacks. It would be nice to find a way to compensate for this at the same time being abuse-free. I admit it currently needs work!
Well, tbh i would have thought most brand new players would loose the majority of their fleet when they are at home, logged out, and then get trashed by some nutcase who wants to farm their ships.

Maybe a reduced modifier for losses in attack, then? ie - its more benefial to have your fleet killed at home, than away.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote