Thread: Oh my lord
View Single Post
Unread 27 Jun 2007, 10:37   #20
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Oh my lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clunge
Tbh, for me at least, the new production/research/construction systems are among the worst new ideas to be implemented.
I disagree. I've not been particularly active this round, and I have no desire to be waking myself up in the middle of the night to flick on a research or a construction.

This way, I can happily queue up a couple of constructions in the evening, and have them both finished by the time I wake up.

Research is even better - I currently have 3 researches ALMOST finished (2 ticks left) as I just turn them off when I go to bed, and start a long new one (if I know I won't be using the computer for 6+ hours). Then in the morning, when I'm at the computer, I finish off all the ones that are left. Bingo - the same result with little to no effort!

This new system is really nice - well done PA Team.