View Single Post
Unread 7 Jul 2005, 20:57   #10
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
I don't know why i'm even writing this, because i know none of the people it's aimed at will understand. But i'll try anyway.

This thread isn't about mocking people's deaths, and injuries.

It's about the fact that if we stop people from laughing, from having humour, then the terrorists have already won.

it's not as if the thread isn't appropriately titled! what are people going to expect to find ?

Yes, today is a terrible thing, but if we allow it to turn our lives into ones where we only mourn, only express sadness, then the people who do such act's will do them more, knowing that they can disrupt our lives so much.

People aren't posting here to offend, or to be contraversial, they are doing it because if we cannot laugh, what is there left ?
I think its stupid how people try to pretend they are making jokes and laughing because otherwise the "terrorists will have won", when the real reason is probably because they are selfish cun.ts who dont really care about other people dying unless they happen to know them.