View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 15:52   #75
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Four Weeks on a Train

Almost two years ago, I answered the same question about visitors to England in an Agony Uncle thread. I still stand by my response thus:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
A. Dear Aryn.
Don't you think we already have enough people who 'really, really' want to visit?
For f*cks sake, you can barely move in the centre of London for hordes of bloody Japanese, swarming round the place like termites on a dead carcass. Don't even start on the crowds of American tourists, they're the reason our police force is so overstretched, we need several thousand coppers to answer all the banal questions like 'So, like, where's the Queen, maaaaaaaaan?' and 'I have a relative living in the Shetland Isles, you got her phone number, buddy?'
So, what this boils down to is that YOU may 'really, really' want to visit or live in England, but what the f*ck makes you think that England wants YOU?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote