View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 15:49   #74
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Four Weeks on a Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
you are all confused here

see, what I said initially is that people make the country. noone has even commented on this, as you're all obsessed with defending england.

It's rather predictable. It's like going to the Bush administration forums and saying the US sucks.

Besides, I never insulted the UK in any way.

You're far too dramatic all of you
I thought people went to 'see the sights'

bugger all people would visit Egypt if there weren't some huge **** off pyramids there son.