View Single Post
Unread 23 Jul 2015, 15:53   #148
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Congratulation Black-Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I think it's unfair to discredit CT. Someone observing from an outside perspective, you don't have all the facts. Sure I will agree that Zhil helped Black Flag's cause, but I wouldn't say that he was the fundamental cause to our victory. CT played a big part in our win; they were loyal allies and for once we were able to work together, and with trust.

Even Rainbows deserves credit; while they were assisting us periodically, they held strong stamina and didn't cave in when the Ultores block threatened them with incoming. You also have to realise that Ultores was not the only threat to us securing the round win. Both Ascendancy and CT were close runners and we had to adapt our tactics a little once Ultores (at the time) were out of the race.

I won't deny that Zhil favored a Black Flag win, and his actions participated to a favourable Black Flag outcome, but I personally think that both CT and Rainbows played a big role in our victory.
I know what I saw and the info I had available. True, I didnt have all the facts but enough to draw some conclusions. You can say all you want, what I saw and how Asc/Zhil interacted with other alliances and the things he said and did leads me to believe that he was going above and beyond what "normally" happens when alliances make an agreement and was more than actively helping to get BF the win. It looked to me that he was HCing BF and Asc at the same time.

I didnt say he was the fundamental, but I will say that if he wasnt there and doing what he was doing the chance of BF winning would have been less. Would BF still have won the round, who knows, but his politics definitely favored BF at the detriment of other alliances including Asc.

Oh yes Ult wasnt the only threat and I know how some of the other threats were neutralized. Hence why I am saying that Zhil went above and beyond the "normal" political arrangement between alliances and provided the gold platter where BF's win could be found.

You can say all you want and I am sure there are others to back up your view point same way that I am not the only one that thinks the same way I do. I didnt feel right just stating "Congrats BF on the win" when Zhil had quite the big involvement in providing the opportunity for BF to win the round.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote