View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2015, 19:32   #140
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice
Re: Congratulation Black-Flag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I think it's unfair to discredit CT. Someone observing from an outside perspective, you don't have all the facts. Sure I will agree that Zhil helped Black Flag's cause, but I wouldn't say that he was the fundamental cause to our victory. CT played a big part in our win; they were loyal allies and for once we were able to work together, and with trust.

Even Rainbows deserves credit; while they were assisting us periodically, they held strong stamina and didn't cave in when the Ultores block threatened them with incoming. You also have to realise that Ultores was not the only threat to us securing the round win. Both Ascendancy and CT were close runners and we had to adapt our tactics a little once Ultores (at the time) were out of the race.

I won't deny that Zhil favored a Black Flag win, and his actions participated to a favourable Black Flag outcome, but I personally think that both CT and Rainbows played a big role in our victory.
good thing this is just your point of view. other HCs played for they alliances. zhill dont. was confotable play with asc peons since they said hundred times "we dont want to win" plus its going to.disband after this round. sooo who cares. thats why zhill is image runs over his own goal to make ultores fall down. who cares about bf. its just the new one trying to take them down.