View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2013, 08:57   #28
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Message to Vikings from Spore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashar View Post
I think this sums up your problem Clouds. When somebody disagrees with you or says something you don't like, you jump on them with either accusations of whining or a personal attack (sadly there are too many around this community that do this, you are not alone).

You and I have had many discussions over the last few rounds and we always got on well even when we were on opposite sides of a war. This is a war game and as with all games, your friends are often where the fiercest competition lies, that doesn't stop you being friends though.

As for your specific allegations, if you think it was a "whine thread", I think you need to re-read my post at the start of it as it is clearly not. Dismissing something as a whine thread just because you don't like it is simply ignorance. As for Spore being a bunch of girls - again, you really should re-read my post. We are not complaining or crying foul, rather we are stating our position and the circumstances that led to that position so that you are able to understand where we are coming from.

If you disagree with my post or factors within it, at least have the decency to provide a counter argument and specific details otherwise you just look like the petulant child with his fingers rammed solidly in his ears shouting "LA-LA-LA-LA".
Except for the fact that you are crying foul and attack Clouds on the credibility of his word, when in fact the 'guarantee' you are talking about is nothing but an informal acknowledgement of what our stance at that time was. Fairly similar to my words Forest early on in the round when i speculated on it being very unlikely that we would target Spore at that time of the round.

The situation since that informal acknowledgement changed a fair bit tho, with FAnG turning out to be a house of cards at best.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN

Last edited by Influence; 23 Oct 2013 at 09:05.
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote