View Single Post
Unread 22 Oct 2013, 21:49   #14
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Message to Vikings from Spore

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMan View Post
I can't speak for the HCs but just from my own experience we've been kept in the dark about all political decisions for quite some time so you're assessment that the core of the alliance is rotten is misplaced.
Well i think the HC team is apart of the core in that context. What the HC team does should reflect what each allies stand for.
I think their PR Department is seriously not knowing what to do at times.

R51 they said that they were happy With 2nd or 3rd as long as Apprime would win. Stagnating the round to Death.

R52 Kargool refused to let them continue as TGV due to various reasons.

R53 Well, yeah, a lot of stuff.

They have appointed Clouds as HC, and he has a history of stealing gal funds and trying to decieve other players.
They accept Dav who tried to abuse the C200 feature in this game for own rankings.
RexDrax keeps posting logs from PMs he have had with other alliances HCs to try make them look stupid, even when he is told not to.
And to me it seems like a lot of the members have this view on other alliances that they are just around to feed the "top allies(Vikings/FAnG this round)" with roids.
Its so many stuff that keeps comming out bad, one would actualy belive that they would try to rework their attitude as they got more experinced, but they just keep on doing stuff that makes certain People actualy dislike em, belive it or not.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote