Thread: Politics
View Single Post
Unread 23 Mar 2009, 00:38   #32
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^ View Post
In your humble opinion then Lok, when do roids actually matter? You guys seemed to think they mattered ALOT when CT had them.
The fact that we had the lowest roid count is irrelevant to CT's situation. CT need to recoup their income. So who has what roids matters toss all to CT. They just need to gain some and have a recovery period to gain confidence and activity. Much like ND at the time, it's just all about growth. If they felt the need to intervene to address the balance, I'm sure they would do so.

Quote:
CT will not 'outgrow' Asc, it really is that simple. The path you are suggesting leads to an Ascendancy victory, now while I can understand why you would want to paint this picture it by no means makes it accurate.
Actually with an enhanced chance of landing pretty much anywhere and Ascendancy/ND being contained and probably losing fleets, I think they'll be catching up, even if their income doesn't reach Asc/CT like levels. But they don't need to help Ascendancy or ND in the immediate future. As I've said before, they can intervene later on but they've probably got no interest in the very short term.

Quote:
No Lok my post boils down to a difference of opinion, one which you cannot accept. I'd appreicate it however if you countered the points raised rather than attempting to 'pigeon hole' me.
Well really the problem I have is that your ideas don't really benefit Conspiracy Theory. I mean the logical conclusion of what you propose is leaving them horrifically exposed to one ally that would probably have overrun the other, thanks to their help.

My alternative is where CT get the benefit of growth and the opportunity to dictate the balance of the conflict should they feel uncomfortable with how its going, rather than tying themselves to one mast and potentially getting things badly wrong. You would lead them on a path to potential ruin and I see no reason for them to accept that.