Thread: Politics
View Single Post
Unread 22 Mar 2009, 22:27   #28
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Who has the least roids matters toss all.
In your humble opinion then Lok, when do roids actually matter? You guys seemed to think they mattered ALOT when CT had them.

Quote:
CT need to grow and build ships and hope that ND/Asc growth is curtailed, they're prerequisites to any CT victory if they still have a path to a win.
CT will not 'outgrow' Asc, it really is that simple. The path you are suggesting leads to an Ascendancy victory, now while I can understand why you would want to paint this picture it by no means makes it accurate.

Quote:
So really your post boils down to the shitty ad hominem of "you're ascendancy, lol!", which I have no time for whatsoever.
No Lok my post boils down to a difference of opinion, one which you cannot accept. I'd appreicate it however if you countered the points raised rather than attempting to 'pigeon hole' me.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote