View Single Post
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 19:32   #16
Kenny

Re: 2007: A Cultural Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
He's not funny and he sounds like a plank.
Quoted for truth.

2006 was dull, but on the bright side Saddam Hussein was not only sentenced to death, but actaully executed too. How f**king awesome is that? Turns out he had an enormous penis, or at the least the coroner doing his autopsy described him as 'well hung'. I have a range of Saddam Hussein t-shirts for sale if anybody's interested. They're a bit tight around the neck, but they hang well.

And I agree with 'All Systems Go' in that '06 was boring and that we should hope for something better from 2007. I simply dont understand WHY somebody wouldn't want to have a better year than they had previously regardless of what the previous year was like. Somebody who's quite happy to wallow away into an eternity of nothingness obviously didn't get what they wanted from Santa and has some 'personal' issues because of this.

Things I'm looking forward to in '07:

-lots of films, to many to mention (although I may edit this out later and add some films if I run out of football to watch and alcohol to drink).
-getting a new job. unemployment ftl.
-Turning 22. (7th Feb btw guys)
-Half Life 2: Episdode 2 (which is really Episode 3, but you really dont want to get me started on that)
-Fm2008. Nuff said.
-Having enough money to buy a PC that can actually play the above games. This one's dying.
-Finding love. There's only so long my personal ads can be ignored for!
-Doing well in PA. 7 Years I've waited to end T100, THIS TIME!!!
-Gettin ma driving license so I can kerb crawl for hookers.

And that's about it for now. Anyway, Happy New Year everyone