View Single Post
Unread 1 Jan 2007, 16:08   #13
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 2007: A Cultural Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
it doesnt suprise me in the slightest that you like russell brand. in fact if i could have picked one person on the forums to find him funny it would have been you
I don't like his chat show thing, it annoys me (it seems too scripted).

But he makes me laugh when he's a guest on other shows - or on that Big Brother's Little Mouth. That was rather good. I think it's all a question of the setting he's placed in.

Why don't you like him?

Is it because he's successful, good looking and funny? Envy is a terrible thing Deffeh :crymeariver: