Thread: Phraktos
View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2004, 22:51   #28
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Phraktos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
But this is precisely the point I initially made. Forget all the smoke/mirrors about "we couldn't cover all phraktos" - some of them seemed to have made deals with FM before Ph even collapsed - hence them never getting inbound.
It was only 2 nights ago that Phraktos declared war on us. 1 night ago that Phraktos effectively fell apart. So we have only had 2 nights in which we could hit them. Of course some were going to be avoided - like I said, we couldn't hit all of them ("we couldnt cover all phraktos"). First night we hit some, second night we hit others. By now though, Phraktos has all but disbanded.

Quote:
And sure - they "expressed an interest to move to FAng or MISTU": do you seriously expect me (or anyone else for that matter) to believe that "expressing an interest" gives you a planetary nap?
I worded that badly. I couldn't say that they are FAnG or MISTU now, as we still have that 72 hour wait before they can change alliances. "Expressing an interest" meant "they plan to be MISTU or FAnG just as soon as they're allowed to change alliances". Yes, we could roid them dry as they are still hostile. Or we could wait until they are friendly, perhaps get some new loyal members for next round, and not annoy our members by roiding their galmates. I prefer the latter myself.

Quote:
EDIT: Oh, and my condolences on your experience with a xan. I've had attackers land on me who I expected to recall - plus I've landed on a xan who had an entirely different fleet to what I eexpcted (with pretty bad results for me)
I don't like the lack of Military Scans
Although it does make the game slightly more exciting (as exciting as numbers on a screen can get...), not knowing what to expect when you land.