Thread: Phraktos
View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2004, 22:27   #27
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Phraktos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You mean the planets that have expressed an interest to move to either FAnG or MISTU, as their alliance is crumbling and falling apart? Of course we're not going to hit them... they'll soon be friendly.
But this is precisely the point I initially made. Forget all the smoke/mirrors about "we couldn't cover all phraktos" - some of them seemed to have made deals with FM before Ph even collapsed - hence them never getting inbound. And hence my comments about which was worse. You may believe individuals leaving their alliance then roiding their ex alliance mates same day is fine - and I'll respect your views on that. Personally I find it repugnant.

And sure - they "expressed an interest to move to FAng or MISTU": do you seriously expect me (or anyone else for that matter) to believe that "expressing an interest" gives you a planetary nap? Depending on whether they had the consent of their targets or not they either farmed or are low-life scum: all i'm interested in is knowing which of the two.

EDIT: Oh, and my condolences on your experience with a xan. I've had attackers land on me who I expected to recall - plus I've landed on a xan who had an entirely different fleet to what I eexpcted (with pretty bad results for me)