Thread: Phraktos
View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2004, 16:49   #16
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Phraktos

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffle
Our HC and Officers all quit, there is no command structure. No command=no direction. No direction=no future. If you were on private server seeing the way it is now, you'd agree to. Even after our HC's quit, Officers quit/kicked, there were still some of us on private server trying to get some defence for people. About 10 people total when I was in there.

And everytime a phraktos got waved, we couldn't cover it, they just wanted to delete as well. You have no idea what you are talking about. You have not been in the conditions we have been in the past few days since this whole fiasco started.
To assume i have never been in a shit alliance with 24/7 incoming and no possible defence is a bit stupid when you dont know me.

Anyways, you might want to re-read my post, i wasnt so much having a go at Phraktos members that are jumping ship, i was putting myself in the shoes of a FAnG or Mistu HC and saying what i would be thinking. I have never had a problem recruiting people in between rounds, however i dont see the point of recruiting people mid round from an opposing block, as you are just leaving yourself open for problems that you dont need to subject yourself to seeing as you are already winning.