View Single Post
Unread 30 Dec 2009, 17:55   #68
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 35 Predictions

euph does have alot of good players outside of asc/app but, that doesn't take them to the same level. There is to much depth in asc/app. For an alliance of 1 round (euph) they can't possibly know each other well enough yet to play like them. I'm not saying they can't win or they will be shit. I'm just pointing out that asc wasn't built in a round. Apprime winning it's first round was outstanding, however they did have alot of "groups" they knew each other well enough to come together. Euph will need prefect leadership and all members to put selfish planet ranks aside inorder to play like asc/app. I'm not sure that can be done in there second round if asc/app play.
They also need a JBG/Cardi in alliance to stand up and learn to dc at a level well beyond normal alliance dc's. Without leadership that can push "pa data" as quickly as those two euph can't beat asc/app head on without other alliance help.