Unread 10 May 2006, 21:12   #190
Tyroka
Hat

Tyroka is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ROCK Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fal
********Update***************
After a serious disruption in F-Crew communications, the perpetrator has yet to be caught. This incident sparked a galactic uproar, and F-Crews recent successful operation on Rocks Headlines is left in the shadows. F-Crew have received reports that this was a deliberate act, and this man has claimed responsibility:

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/cr...n/199891.2.jpg

Expert F-Crew intelligence experts think that this man could be in some way linked to ROCK, no more information at this time

Elsewhere, both alliances are clamping down on their members, and anyone even caught talking to the other side is summarily executed under the new Counter-Terrorism Act 2325. Speculations suggest that the war will reach new heights over the coming days as both sides attempt to gain leverage over the other
This is Fal for F-Crew News Reporting, out.

N.B. Due to the nature of how badly things get taken out of context in this thread, this is purely, completely, and totally speculation on MY part. It seems a shame to have state this, but anything said in the above report may or may not be true, so please don't use it as ammo.
nice one!
but I'm a bit worried. I talked to my F-Crew galmate, will we both be executed now ?