View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2006, 13:44   #159
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: ROCK Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Its not suspecting someone of 'hacking'. Its a case of someone actually 'hacking'

And the evidence points towards someone in ROCK or someone helping rock

Wakey, I dont know if anyone have explained you this but there is something called legal process and something else called innocent until otherwise proven.

I dont know if this matters to you at all, I can only speculate that you dont really care for theese important legal pillars and feels free to accuse everyone, and making it the truth since you claim it to be so.

I really hope you read through this one more time, and give them the benefit of the doubt (also an important rule of conduct), go back to your den, and search your cavepaintings for proof that ROCK is behind this claimed "attack" on your servers.