View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2003, 11:56   #12
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Oh what a tangled web i weave

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General8
As i sit her in my room, unwashed, stinking, surrounded by tissues,cans,cds,food pakaging with only the hum of the pc and twickling lights of the modem for company, i know that tommrow after i have hosed myself down,put some clean cloths on and generally made myself acceptable to be seen by another human being,i will be seeing my girlfriend.

normally im am looking forward to seeing her

normally.......

however, my friend girl X came around monday, we joked laffed and talked etc, but after she flashed her chest at me (dont ask) i became somewhat aroused, my hands wanderd into places they should not have done.

WTF GOT INTO ME! Girl X is NOT the kind of person i am usally attracted too

usally im the last person to let somthing like that happen! luckly she stopped me before i went any further, but why in gods name did i try/want to!
Tommrow i will tell my gf what happend, you may call me mad but i aint gonna keep this from her, we have known each other now for 7-8 years.
the thing is how do i word it? begging for forgiveness is telling her how much i love her is seems like the only option., i just dunno how she will take it.

perhaps a token of my love such as jewalery, but i dont want her to think im trying to buy her off.

any advice on what i should do? say? say while begging?
There is no way in living hell you will touch a girl before you are 30, its against all rules of nature and soforth
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote