Thread: Change to Steal
View Single Post
Unread 4 Jan 2016, 19:29   #27
Patrikc

Patrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant futurePatrikc has a brilliant future
Re: Change to Steal

I'll reiterate the main issue here as well: it is impossible to balance no-loss stealing. Either Zik is good and you'll see at least 8/10 lucky/superactive Ziks in top10, or you take those 'lucky' people into account and make Zik shit for the average player. I'm not even talking about the possible abuse - simply being in the right place at the right time (defending against the right crashers) can, in theory, increase your value by ~50%. That's ludicrous.

I understand it has its benefits, the idea that Zik can actually solo if it has enough value to steal back what it lost is appealing, but it's not worth the sacrifice.

What's wrong with Zik the way it is, anyway? (not counting r65 stats where it seems very weak)

Last edited by Patrikc; 4 Jan 2016 at 19:34.
Patrikc is offline   Reply With Quote