Thread: London today
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 15:43   #120
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: London today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge
On a side note, it has become apparent that their was some pre-knowledge of the impending attacks prior to 7/7.
no it hasn't.

Quote:
I have it from a couple of soures
really Mr Bond. do tell.

Quote:
that procedures at various military establishments had been changed the day before the attack on 7/7, specifcally all vehicles entering the facilities were searched and personal belongings searched of everyone entering.
this is standard military procedure for the level of security alert before the london attack.
If you are aware of any military base not employing this level of security, please inform the MOD.

Quote:
Also that security had been beefed up, with the inclusion of sniffer dogs and armed police at the gates.
sniffer dogs and armed guards are also standard.
I imagine what you are getting is 'pub talk' from drunk squaddies.

the need to make a conversation more exciting than it infact is leads to exaggeration.

Quote:
This is not "normal" procedure, prior to this only random searches were carried out
no.
everybody was to be searched.

Quote:
It may well be pure coincidence but I doubt that it would be coincidental that the above procedures were changed at 3 facilities where I have personal knowledge?
I think it's a combination of exaggeration and the inability to think clearly.

where for instance would the military have got this so called warning from?
why was there no change to security any where in the capital?
If you assume MI5 or the intelligence service tipped off the military, why do you assume that military targets are more valuable to the intelligence service?

where the moon landings faked ?