View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2021, 08:40   #4
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: State of the game!

I think these are all fair complaints(!?)

Auto war: I'm not sure what this feature was ever meant to accomplish. If someone could explain it to me, I'd be glad to listen. Otherwise, I have no objection to removing it.

XP: Agreed, XP was overnerfed. I'm hoping it'll be buffed for next round. More offensive stats would help too (he said, foreshadowing).

Quests: 100% agreed. Game mechanics should be useful for their own sake. I'd rather see an underused feature with its own point than a feature that's propped up by another feature.

Stats: I'm offering (one of?) the stats for next round. They'll be pretty offensive. Everyone I've spoken to in the stats TG seems to agree that's the right direction.

Buddy packs: moving to 5 [edit]6-man BPs was a bad idea. Everyone and their dog could tell you that larger BPs means fewer BPs, fewer BPs means fewer galaxies, fewer galaxies means more random planets per galaxy. I'm strongly in favour of moving to 4-planet BPs, maybe even 3-planet. 3-planet plus late signup is a middle road, but late signing has its own problems, as we all know.

Cheating: I'm not sure how the game mechanics can make cheating less strong. This is a game of cooperation, after all. Cooperation is messy and communication is hard, so anyone who manages 2 planets is going to do better than 2 people working together. I will say that I'm disappointed by how little the MHs seem to be doing about it, as well as at the complete lack of repercussions from the community.

P.S. I hope this doesn't unleash the forces of AD, but... what happened to CT?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 21 Feb 2021 at 09:58. Reason: Fixed, thanks genosse27
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote