View Single Post
Unread 26 Jun 2016, 11:49   #215
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: r67 who will win

See again you are twisting the rules of cheating to fit the events of what is happening.

The planet names are irrelevant as evidence in this case. If my rp was COME ATTACK ME CT of FREE ROIDS4U does that mean if any CT attack me then they are closed for farming? Of course not, so that argument from you holds no water.

Is inting roids illegal? No. What do most HCs tell their members after a big attack or constant incs? ' int back to 300/500 roids to keep your value growth up'. Not illegal and normal a good practice to not fall behind.

In terms of them getting attacked because they are 'free roids' this is no different to setting up a noob bash raid to get a steady flow of roids back into an alliance. Is it illegal? No.

Coming on here and directly accusing players of cheating, using nicknames and coords, slandering their name with nothing no evidence to back it up. Making derogatory comments about them and their family/friends. Is that against the rules? Yes. So who should actually be getting punished?
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote