View Single Post
Unread 19 Sep 2017, 14:38   #50
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Re: Round 74 shipstat suggestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
I think you missed a lot of solos there. EVERYONE lands Cat Solo. It's emp. But you made sure you included them for Zik I notice.

But it's a little off point. It was not about whether Zik can land stuff, it's about whether it's worth going Zik Fi over Xan Fi, no. Or if it's worth going Zik Bs over Terran Be, no. Also does Zik offer anything defensively the either of those 2 don't, no. So maybe what I should be asking is.... why should I pick Zik, what makes it better than rest and how will benefit my alliance. I'm currently reading towards pure Xan or fr/de forts. Convince me to add Zik please.
Please can you perform some calculations as at the minute you're just another person with an opinion.

Zik BS > Ter BS.

Zik BS can roid race classes solo and it has the capability of stealing into its BS class.

Zik FI > Cath CO
- Cath is shooting at Zik with ~107% eff
- Cath is shooting at Xan with ~147% eff

I am happy with these ATM.

Mz, anyone else?