View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2012, 21:27   #23
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 16 Tick delay to salvage ships

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Sounds like he suicided then

Not really, i cant remember the whole details but from what i remember from bcalc I made what would have happened is that the Xan DE defender would have made up their losses via salvage since the Zik buccaneer defender would not get any/much salvage due to the change of the salvage formula. So it turned out that in some cases I had to recall because it would have been an overall loss for me even though my pirates would totally destroy the DE flak.

I know its not the best example but the only one I could think of at the moment. I dont mind stealing ships as a zik. Its part of the game, but I would like to have an outlet to get rid of those ships. Lets face it, if I send a 20k DE fleet at someone to attack I might/will get accused of farming quite possibly. So the only way you can lose them then would be on defense missions and unless the attackers crash you would have to send them on defense mission where its not adequately covered so that the attacker lands and he kills your unwanted ships. Thats risky and your also tieing up a fleet slot. So no matter which way, you will have a hard time getting rid of unwanted ships.

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote