View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2011, 23:58   #42
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all
Re: multihunters are utter fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
see above " R/P and Fleet names are changed and the user is advised of this, they then have an opportunity to put a suggestion for a new one, and if suitable it is allowed. "

The user is advised in both cases, the Fleet Names are treated slightly differently in that the player may have the ability to change his fleet names removed for a given period, or the whole round (depends how bad it is)

In regard to R/P names the user is again told about it and has the opportunity to suggest a reasonable alternative.

There are no "Arbitrary" changes made just for the hell of it.

But as i said above it is always the same people who wish to test the water round after round, they deliberately find obscure words and phrases that can be offensive when the actual meaning is investigated.

The fact that the MH team do not have to justify there views and opinion is what sticks in the craw of the players, but that is just tough luck, if you do not want to spend your time arguing about it then don't commit the offence.

sorry to bump this thread but i was never told about the name change and never told i could go to #mh to change it. also, it is the only time i have ever have a r/p name change so to start that is always the same "morons" is completely inaccurate and an offensive generalisation.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote