View Single Post
Unread 22 Nov 2010, 18:44   #27
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: multihunters are utter fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I don't understand what the problem with explaining yourselves publicly is. I don't see what the issue is with explaining why certain p/r's are out of bounds, even in specific cases.
In specific cases it's obviously some kind of a NDA. On a more generic level, there probably is no reason apart from not having time/motivation/the feel of responsibility for it.

Quote:
With my mod hat on, this is pretty much a borderline troll which offers absolutely nothing to the forum users, who have a wider interest in understanding your logic in making decisions such as this, given that users have asked for some clarity on this issue, time and time again. Either give people a proper explanation, or don't post at all on the issue.

It's as exact an answer as anyone is able to give. On a thread that's been rolled over and over, the kind of "We won't answer, but you're wrong and we're right, we know the details" -slogan is what you will get from the party who is ultimately able to answer the question.

You do understand, right, that the only people in this discussion that are able to give a proper explanation on this subject, are, as mentioned not only by yourself, the very people who refuse to participate in the discussion on any level (even on an abstract level that would not necessarily have to do with case per case situations)?

I said "The "unable to participate in a discussion" is such a convenient way to avoid responsibility" because I meant that addressing such issues would promote transparency in the staff activity and possibly answer repeated questions people have over the subject; however, the obvious path of action chosen is to simply take distance from the discussion.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote