Thread: Emma Watson
View Single Post
Unread 26 Aug 2006, 04:53   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Emma Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
you aren't happy unless they're albinos!
Rubbish. I'm quite happy with a wide diversity of hair colours, for instance.

But to be honest, it's to do with how people dress / act, as well. On-topic I quite like Willa Holland (dob : June 18 1991....ouch) but she's hardly the whitest female in the world. Helen Flanagan isn't bad, from that thread someone posted before, but I think I only think that because she played a pseudo-goth on Coronation Street.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote