View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 17:22   #247
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by xontas
but its true
PAteam atm has no backbone to speak of
nagging shoudnt help when closed
Are you not the same xontas whom while you were head MH reopened an F-Crew HC member's account after an account sharing incedent even though he admitted to having messed up and said he should be closed and remained closed.

Hey were you also not the same xontas whom was arguing with me over this case the very reason why he should have been allowed to basically get away with cheating while I was demanding he was deleted.

And I know for a fact this wasnt an isolated case as you admitted that you reopened as many as you could. So claiming PATeam now has no backbone is hypocritical as a jellyfish has more backbone that you had in the role
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew