View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 17:03   #242
Fiery
PA Team

Fiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud ofFiery has much to be proud of
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
out of genuine curiosity, is this actually meant to be "hear hear" or "here here", i've seen both posted on various forums and i demand clarification!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
You utter bastard. I was hoping that someone would either correct me or agree with me because I have actually no idea myself. I'm sure the spelling doesn't matter that much as the sentiment still gets through. Thanks for being no use whatsoever
It's hear hear. It's a shortened form from back in the olden days when they would start off an important speech or discussion before a crowd. 'Hear ye Hear ye, the honorable so and so is here to say something and he's utterly brilliant so pay attention and learn something.' It also means you're agreeing with someone.