View Single Post
Unread 24 Jul 2006, 16:02   #234
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Double Standards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
And you sound like you're aching to find arguments about 1up where there aren't any. Wow I'm sorry for not using wording that puts 1up in the best possible light at all times mazz. I'll make sure to do it in future!
No need, just stop trying to paint us in the worst possible light. I wasn't arguing merely correcting you.

Quote:
You really do like arguing for the sake of arguing, don't you? My post wasn't an argumentative or accusatory post yet you seem to want to make it into one.

You really need to calm down, dear.
I'm perfectly calm. I was merely wondering what the point you were making was. You stated it as fact in a manner that implied it supported something. I was merely questioning, "what"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomkat
So you're disagreeing with me and think it's better for the rules to be a little bit ambiguous and for alliances to find ways around them*? That doesn't sound very honourable
I questioned the basis of your statement that we "argued and ambiguous point". I pointed out that there was no arguing and no ambiguity; only a yes/no question that any person in PA could have asked. How PA team decide to word rules is thier problem. You are trying to find impropriety in a situation where there was none. We saw a potential problem, questioned the relevant contact with regards to this and got an implicit answer in return. You were making an aspertion as to the sitation and how it worked out at the time, I'm telling how it was.

Quote:
* sorry i meant an enterprising solution to give yourselves an advantage of course obeying all rules and by the way you go to church every sunday and have tea with your grandma once a week too and help out at homeless shelters and in no way are twisting rules etc etc
Now you're just being a common troll.

When you have an adult reply to any point I make instead of trying to use sarcasm as a tool of masquerading pathetically weak points then I'll grace you with another reply. Until then I'm done with you.

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters