View Single Post
Unread 11 Aug 2006, 07:49   #35
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: What's happening in UK airspace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
It's too bad the conspiracy was not successful. Then we could have a great Transatlantic bombs jokes thread.

Interesting tidbit of info for everyone: Indications are that at least 21 of those arrested are British citizens, a senior U.S. intelligence official said.

Five years ago it was 15 Saudis, now it's 21 Brits.
the July bombers were British citizens as well.

I can't for the life of me see why you think we don't know this.

Our 'alliance' with America sees us treated like lap-dogs by an incompetent US regime. It sees us involved in two very costly wars where British soldiers are dying for no benefit to our interests. It also sees us tied to a severely declining US economy.

Now it sees us being the victim of domestic terrorism.

A closer alliance with the EU would be unlikely to have these effects.