Thread: R65. Who wins?
View Single Post
Unread 20 Feb 2016, 23:10   #198
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: R65. Who wins?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly View Post
eksero noted, my bad with the VGN part. I read from somewhere here that they are, assuming ppl were seeing them as part of inc every day. Sorry for mixing in 10 more planets on your side.

After 64 rounds of PA, ND have seen quite much inc. We have actually seen inc on a whole different scale than Ult ever has, as we played prior to PAX. And we have gotten our fair slammings later on too, but not managed as well as you guys. All hats off for that.

There's alot more behind this than "Ult not winning". But yes, it's a part for sure. We've seen other tags set similar goals vs. others in rounds, maybe even Ultores have done this? Not as a block, but as ally. From ND part, we can't win due to our activity, so our aims are different. Ultores have noted this inactivity and like pecking on us.....alot more than p3n, FL, CT etc. You guys did it the most, even mixing in while we were warring bows. That's why it's very logic where we stand.

And as stated earlier, you have never been alone. You have had your support tags and out of tag planets right from the start, and bows for most part of the round. In a sense, this can be even viewed as a ****erblock.
"support tags"
Clearly you have not paid much attention. Getting 1 fleet from a tag not in your block does not mean they are supporting Ult.

If I remember correctly you used to be a planet that only built defships and no pods to help ND. Yet ND HC(Rap) claims when Ult does it, it is cheating.

Having allies does not mean you coordinate attacks, a block does joint attacks against another alliance to beat it. Otherwise most of the alliances on your side of the block, went into the round blocked up. Also when Ult hit nd for the first time Rap was involved in creating an active block against Ult already.

P3nguins stated 8 out of tag planets for Ult, you claim out of tag planets for Ult too. Please share the coords with me instead of making up excuses.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote