View Single Post
Unread 10 Jul 2006, 18:15   #21
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Where can i find my GCSE Grades

This is the problem. Yes i do but too many CV's have "13 GCSE A*-C"

or somesuch.

In actuality i need things like English - A
Maths - A

etc

i can remember some. I know for instance i got a C in French and a C in Religious Education

And all other grades were A's and B's. Im fairly certain i got A's in the core subjects and economics whilst sciency stuff was B but i need to know 'fo sho' which subject got which grade.

Although judging by the difficulty im having in getting it from any kind of education authority etc I could just make it all up and go "Yup got Straight A*'s. " and i doubt anyone would be able to prove otherwise.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote