View Single Post
Unread 4 May 2007, 09:48   #45
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Vitamin Tablets and their ilk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm sure I've bored you with the story of how I lost £5,000 in a few minutes. Money doesn't actually mean anything anymore aside from a source of irritation when I have to walk most of the way home from work because I'm broke.

Yeah, that even pissed me off too.

(Aside from the mindlessness of it, by that logic we should ban private tutors or reading to your kids or whatever).
hey man am I the particular fellow mentioned in your last blog entry?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote