Thread: Stats for r60
View Single Post
Unread 5 Dec 2014, 08:01   #42
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stats for r60

I don't think these stats are too bad, but I'm worried about them from a "how the universe is going to shape up" kind of way.

When you have so many races with viable fi/co class roidships I can almost guarantee you that alliances are going to choose an fico strategy whether they want to or not. Some of the other classes (BS f.ex) might look good on paper, but when it comes down to it alliance HCs will demand their members focus on fico to help as allydef and gradually the round will become fico-centric.

I'm not really too worried about fi class fleets, my bigger worry is co class and I fear that this round could easily end up like my r56 stats-set round did.