Thread: Ultores
View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 23:41   #182
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ultores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
So, xvx didnt offer a contract type agreement to the block, that if they did infact join it to hit Ultores they wanted a full round nap/reasuracne the block wouldnt turn on them? Yes or no. And if you say no then to be honest any respect i still had left for you (which isnt much) has gone as i saw the logs myself as they were taking place You didnt decline the block, you offered terms and when they were declined THEN you were hit (not even by the whole block) you officaly napped Ultores ingame. Thats what happend.
you keep coming back with this contract type agreement. xVx at least offered the block something, the block didn't like it and declined. YOU HAD YOUR SHOT AT GETTING XVX AT YOUR SIDE AND _YOU_ DIDN'T TAKE IT. If i were to join an existing block i would want some reassures before i would attack a neutral alliance too.

Quote:
You have worked togther in previous rounds (think pretty much members have already stated that on this thread already from both Ultores and xvx) You have swapped members before the round started (ie santa and many others switching) While you were first and Ultores second there was pretty much no hostility between you 2.. at all. And yet still, you come out with the same bs and try to claim the only reason you napped was due to the block hitting xvx? Without sounding disrespectful i saw for 2 days xvx and nd hit fang with as many lolwaves as they could.. and you didnt make a dent. If the block had hit xvx full force i think we would of noticed a big difference (ie you would of lost a lot) So lets get back to reality here shall we:
So they have been working together before, who cares. So they switched some players, who cares. Im sure the alliance in the block have some players who used to be in eachothers alliances too. So xVx didn't do well in lolwaving fang (for whatever reason), who cares (besides xVx probably) be glad they didn't as now you have a shot at finishing 2nd by continueing to do what it is you do. (from what i have heard, have poor attacks but great def)

Quote:
You have pretty much been working togther since ticks began and hitting a few random gal raids with each other in is still no excuse. You were threatend by the block with been hit if you didnt join so you panicked and offered them terms.. the block declined and 2 of the said block hit you for just 2 nights in which you then offically napped Ultores ingame. That is what happend this round.
If you hit someone with a block, clearly that someone will look for help themselfs. Obviously they will look for someone they had prior relations with, and whom have been fairly neutral, first.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote