Thread: Ultores
View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2012, 18:54   #171
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Ultores

Facts can be interesting when you make them up, hehe.

My short point of view: We get hit for 2 nights by 4 allies, we ask ult(the only big ally not to hit us full on) for an avoidance restricted to allianceraids, still allowed to solo eachother and counter etc. I get approached about hitting ult a couple times, i decline since we averaged over 80 hostile fleets per day from ct/fang/nd since protection ended. Round drags on, we're in the lead(roids, value, score). I get approached again to hit ult, now by more alliances, i say i wont get involved in a gangbang of that scale(at this point we've recieved 2k hostile incs from fang/ct/nd/dlr/app/ult). The next night we get that gangbang instead, goes on for a couple days and we nap Ult ingame during this.

There were no deals between ult and xvx before we got organized incs from ct/fang/nd/dlr. If you didnt want xvx to buddy up with ult, you shouldnt have pushed xvx in that direction. Stagnation? Thank yourself. If you want xVx to fight your wars, hitting xVx is not the awnser. Not in the past, not in the present, and not in the future(at least while i'm hc'ing). I sincerely hope it makes your round dull as hell, since its the same shit every round.

And to the person that implied xVx politics is played to feed HC rank, why would i piss off a big block knowing i'd be screwed without ingal def from ct if xVx got hit hard? lol

Cary on making shit up!

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote