View Single Post
Unread 19 Feb 2011, 15:30   #411
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
They just completly sucked at politics and tried to use 'playing for fun' as an excuse for bad political decisions. Rock had a shot for #1 alliance by fencing, and were almost favourites to get #1 planet as no-one considered them the main threat at the time (If rock had fenced, CT/ND would of hit Apprime, Apprime/ODDR would of hit either CT or ND... And if Rock had stayed in the block, Apprime would of put its efforts on CT (possibly ND but id guess CT were the main threat at that point).

Rock played bad politics this round, the way things have gone.. Rock would of been favourites to get #1 (in hindsight, at the time i thought that fencing would of just gave them a good shot at it) as CT/ND and Apprime/ODDR would of been quiet equal for some time and when it became unequal, Rock could of joined it to prolong it without fear of incs.
so Light according to u, good politics = fencing, get bullied and dont do anything back?
bad politics= dont fence, dont get bullied, fight back even if u could lose #1?

it looks like rock played GOOD politics, they didnt let ct/nd walk over them and seemed to have won the battle. im sure there members have more respect for them then u. pa only remembers those that fight back, not fencers! If rock would let them self get bullied, their chances to win would be 0. Coward alliances just dont win pa Light.

it seems to me ct/nd played bad politics. thats the reason alliances trust apprime more then they trust ct/nd.

apprime doesnt believe in the politics of threatening/bullying and backstabbing. coz those actions will hunt u back (just like whats happening to ct and nd). its bad politics and makes u look desperate and hated. thats what made ct and nd lose this round.

peace out

ps: the ppl that say rock played bad politics: they mean rock politics were BAD for nd and ct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote