Thread: Round 34 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2009, 16:37   #24
Tronick

Tronick is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Round 34 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
From the stats Ter a bit weak, the easiest way to fix that is to lower there costs, and whats the point of the pegasus? It really dont have much difference in targeting/ init xan shoot them 1st.

Cat Co has to have ~~ 130 eff and 100 for the T2. That should be the emp standards. Emping at 160 was retarded.

Zik could use some init changes just to make it so that zik vs zik isnt stupid.

Havent had the time to test out etd or play with them yet so i'll reserve judgement till later.

I think these stats have a good starting block but need some work Like appoco said. I would like to see xan a bit weaker seeing how last round they DOMIATED. Xan already has an advantage over the other races.
Are you insane? 130 t1 and 100 t2? Have you even put any thought into this? and what about racial differences? shouldnt ter/zik have more emp ress than xan/etd (cloaked)?

Furthermore, you can take a good look at r33 stats. Cath had 150-130 t1-t2 effeciencies. They had TONS of primary targets (Xans with supposedly low emp ress) and still they didnt dominate the round. Cath was not a bad race at all, but compared to the amount of good targets they had they should have done better if the stats had been fair for cath. And now we're talking about a huge nerf, down to 130 and 100? How the hell is any cath gonna do anything good in a round like that?

After playing a round of beta with ter i must say they are not as bad as everyone say they are. They can roid the targets they are supposed to fairly well (cath, zik). I would however suggest an init change.

As the stats are now xan FR is pretty much useless, their init gets beating by ter FR, xan FI, ETD BS. This is not too bad, but compared to the FI fleet that has no weakness other than other xan FI whats the point of going FR?

I'd suggest a change in init of the drake (or the shadow) so that Xan FR is able to roid ter. And then an init change in the cent/revenant so FI isnt anymore... Xan's will have alot more options as to what attack fleet they want to go, instead of having 1 fleet thats pretty pointless. FI can roid cath, etd, zik and FR can roid cath, ter, zik
Tronick is offline   Reply With Quote