Thread: Round 34 Stats
View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2009, 14:01   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 34 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by M0RPH3US View Post
remove the revenant, to give xan a weakness against DE
If you remove the revenant without compensating in some other way xan fr becomes pretty awesome defensively.

(I can't actually see the efficiencies page, does that exist anymore?)

The a/c on cath co looks criminally low. Roach/viper and widow/tula flipped targeting will make things awkward. Zik efficiencies are still pretty low. I don't like the widow firing before the tula, emp usually gets ****ed enough by midround.

The useless ships list is pretty long. Harpy is dreadful. I have no idea what the syren is supposed to do. Peacekeeper is a miles worse ship than the spirit, cr/bs as opposed to fr/de from the tech and eta perspective, no flak, no de targeting, barely better efficiencies. The spectre looks like you left it in from an earlier iteration and is only of any use versus etd de fleets which you're okay against anyways. All the etd anti-fi/co ships suck, terrible init on the avenger, pillager doesn't touch co, predator only emps and is de class. The broadsword is more of a hindrance than a help.

Overall I think cr/bs is too weak and xan seem to have the two most viable fleets, pure fr and fi/co. Cath look too weak, terran need better efficiencies, as do zik. Or xan needs substantial nerfing. Etd just looks confused, but then again I guess it always does!

Overall I like the direction although I think you need to get rid of the dead weight ships.