Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 13 Apr 2009, 20:47   #278
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post

with your ideas on cat, do U mean 2 emp ships one fr/de one fi/de otherwise you are hitting low emp res ships with primary target... it would also be leaving the fi only covered by the T2 of the normal ship whereas I assume you want the T1 on co to be covering the un empd class.
The idea would be (example)

Name Class T1 T2 type
Beetle Fighter-CO-DE-Emp
Recluse Fighter-FR-DE-Emp
Locust Fighter CO FI Norm

The beetle would then suck at anti DE but it would contribute a little*. The FR/DE class EMP ships could then be set to T1=FI, T2=CO. This would be a little fairer, boosting cath DE significantly (but they're already going to struggle, every class has a ship that can target DE and they have to stun everything), but not etd so much.

I'd like some feedback on this idea.

*the beetle could be 'good' anti DE by having DE as t2 whilst DE is moved to t3 in the other anti-DE ships. In this way EMP efficiencies would be similar for all, but I don't think it should be that good tbh.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote