Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2009, 22:31   #257
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R31 shipstats

I personally dont want the bomber made any weaker, and as I have pointed out it is pretty weak compared to its equivilant in the last two rounds. However I do agree that xan should be pretty vulnerable to cr/bs, the problem comes when its weak against other things too. The xan fr is very weak against terran fr, the fi/co have very low D/C to compensate for their good init however they need to be split between fi and co making you wide open to cat co etc

I especially dont want it as I had rather wanted to play xan for once but its atm not looking too good an option.

I have to admit that I am someone who has never liked the xan cr/bs (you can blame asc round 28 and the massed waves of xan bs the rest of us got inc all round for that )

look back at passed round's threads and you will see that killerbee is always against xan no matter how weak they are looking he want them weaker

EDIT: while im at it Gate, I see you have gone against the idea of a cat fr class killship leaving the mantis there simply for decoration, any reason why? - tho I realise that this would be completely against the less anti cr/bs that kb wants on the fr/de level, is this your reason?

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 12 Apr 2009 at 22:52.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote