View Single Post
Unread 28 Nov 2017, 10:01   #173
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about
Re: Cheaters always seem to prosper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
I wouldn't call what the Zeroes have been doing cheating, it is clever but not in the spirit of the feature. I wouldn't close a planet for highlighting such a flaw, I would however modify the feature to ensure it aligns closer to the spirit of the design for future rounds.

Zeroes also mapped out the whole universe building SK's and declaring war on alliances one at a time to uncover intel. Ingenius again, but makes intel somewhat redundant. If we want to include such features, we may as well have completely open intel from tick1 built ingame and save everyone a lot of hassle.

It's also incredibly unlikely that 5 planets are so dedicated to attack the entire universe and actively war alliances to reduce cap, are not infact multi's from another player. I'm not sure whether these planets are acting on behalf of Ult or App, but it is clear they are acting maliciously against the current games design.

All that really matters is that it is against the spirit of the feature and it needs to be fixed in the future.
What's done is done.

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote