View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 21:20   #43
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Who wants to live forever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
I'd like to live long enough to where scientist can successfully clone me, and transfer my consciousness to the younger version of me.
that makes two of you, does the body your conciousness inhabited have no right to live once you have transfered ?

once your conciousness has left it, will you still have autonomic responses, which would continue the life of that body ? in which case which of you is legally you ?

what demotes self, the body or the conciousness ?

if you create a clone, then an accident occurs, and you die or your conciouness is somehow destroyed, what happens to that clone ?

cloning and conciousness transfer even if perfected has some legal and moral hurdles to overcome before it could become fact of life.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote