View Single Post
Unread 5 Apr 2007, 22:35   #32
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Who wants to live forever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
Was that human heart valve grown from embryonic stem cells or adult stem cells? I'm guessing they must have been embryonic stem cells, because as we all know they are the ultimate cure for everything that ails the human race.
what?

(and by asking 'what'? I mean of course; "what the **** do you imagine you achieved by putting those particular words in that particular order?" "what led you to believe that you made sense in the English language" and of course "what is that 'roll eye' smilie included for when you are so obviously an utter spastic?")