View Single Post
Unread 3 Jul 2005, 10:48   #31
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yahwe's Dinner Party Menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
i didn't want anything to over powering and i'm very very very bad on whites.

I couldn't get any gerwurtz (the only white wine i like, i get acid indegestion you see) and the only other white i know is like a nursery rhyme "sancere goes with seafood" "sancere goes with seafood"

i'm embarrassingly bad with wine.

it's being a gin drinker wot does it
Sancerre is a very good (albeit safe) choice for a white. Personally I am someone where if the wine isn't bone dry i don't really like it too much. The vogue for chardonnay sickens me, and i'm glad you avoided it.

I didn't notice you also chose Chianti but that was a pretty solid option, so all is not lost.